Food often makes the party or event, but the behind-the-scenes grill, which does all of the work, usually serves as the unsung hero. Whether you want to cook out for a small backyard party or for a citywide event, rental stores have grills to meet your needs. Rental grills offer:
- Capacity. To cook for many people, rental grills that offer the capacity to cook 40 or more steaks or chicken halves at one time are indispensable. You also can rent a grill with less capacity for smaller gatherings.
- All-occasion solutions. Cook out at any type of event, including family reunions, church or community gatherings, holiday celebrations, customer appreciation days, company picnics or hog roasts, tailgate parties, hay rides, backyard cookouts, fairs or festivals and outdoor weddings.
- Versatility. Use a rented grill to cook a variety of meats, such as hot dogs, brats, burgers, ribs, pork chops, chicken, steaks and even a whole hog.
- Transportability. Easily can transport most rental grills. smaller grills often have casters or removable legs, while the larger grills are often tow-behind units.
- Profitability. Renting a grill to cook up butterfly pork chops or another favorite food to sell at an event can help organizations raise needed funds.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your grill needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.