10 Examples of Attachments for Rented Skid-Steer Loaders
Attachments make rented skid-steer loaders one of the most versatile pieces of equipment of all. Although, the list of attachments available for skid-steer loaders is nearly endless, the following describes 10 popular attachments.
- Bucket. This attachment allows you to use the rented skid-steer loader for lifting, moving and loading all types of loose material, such as dirt or rock.
- Pallet forks. By attaching pallet forks to a rented skid-steer loader, you can lift, move and load pallets of material.
- Power auger. A power auger attachment on a rented skid-steer loader lets you easily dig a hole for foundation footings or fence postholes.
- Blade. Attach a dozer blade to a rented skid-steer loader for leveling and grading sections of earth.
- Grapple. If you need to hold, lift and place trees, you can accomplish the task by adding a grapple attachment to the rented skid-steer loader.
- Tiller. A rented, skid-steer loader’s tiller attachment allows you to till and level a field or pasture.
- Breaker. You can connect a hydraulic breaker to your rented skid-steer loader to chip away at old concrete, asphalt or stone for removal.
- Stump grinder. The sharp teeth and cutting wheel on a stump grinder attachment lets a rented skid-steer loader cut into and grind a stump.
- Cement mixer. You can attach a concrete mixer attachment to a rented skid-steer loader to mix, transport and dump concrete where needed.
- Snow blade. To clear a parking lot or driveway of snow, you can add a snow blade attachment to a rented skid-steer loader.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your skid-steer loader needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.