Rented Mini-Excavator Results are Anything, but Small
Mini-excavators — sometimes called compact excavators — may not have the digging depth of a full-sized excavator, but they excel for small digging operations in close quarters. Contractors or do-it-yourself homeowners can use mini-excavators for trenching, landscaping or pre-concrete excavation projects in hard-to-reach spaces. The following provides some advantages of renting a mini-excavator instead of larger excavating equipment.
- Compact. Rented mini-excavators can excavate areas too small for digging by larger excavators and backhoes.
- Maneuverability. Features, such as 360-degree turning, offset digging and reduced tail swing, allow rented mini-excavators to work productively in spaces where a full-sized excavator could not move.
- Light footprint. A rented, rubber-tracked mini-excavator can move over pavement without harming it. Their low ground pressure also minimizes damage to turf.
- Lower fuel expenses. A rented mini-excavator uses less fuel than larger excavating equipment does. You also can tow them using smaller, more fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Easy to operate. Most individuals can learn how to use a rented, mini-excavator’s controls very quickly.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your mini-excavator needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.